- This event has passed.
Getting Started With Google Tag Manager
October 18, 2021 @ 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm CDT
Most everyone that has a website wants to collect analytics, but the most common way is to deploy a collection of plugins (Facebook, Google, Yelp, LinkedIn, Hotjar, etc) with a singular purpose. What if there was a better way to do this?
You may have heard of Google Tag Manager but do not know exactly what it is or why you should use it. This event will answer the most common questions around Google Tag Manager and how you can leverage it for analytics.
- What is Google Tag Manager?
- What is Google Tag Manager used for? Is it easy to use?
- How is Google Tag Manager different from Google Analytics?
- Why should I use Google Tag Manager? What are the benefits?
- What can I track in Google Tag Manager?
Eric Leuthardt, 7th Circle Designs